Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne & sandalwood oil and acne advice

Being affected by acne whether it is just a simple zit or a severe condition can be quite embarrassing. You are not only prone to other people's humiliation but eventually you will lose your self-esteem as well. Having acne is a very burdensome problem. If you don't think that you can gain control of your acne you're wrong. And if you think that curing acne needs a lot of money, you're wrong again. With the help of studies and researches, people are now aware of the simple acne natural cure that would improve your appearance as well as your confidence to face the world.
So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda.
For most of us that take pride in the way we look, the thought of suffering with acne or Zits, may at first seem awful; fortunately, the problems it causes are being investigated. The number of people afflicted around the world is huge so science research is making advances; in fact many new remedies are proving very effective. We can classify acne skin care products into 3 broad categories:
beautbhithr.blogspot.com
tags: back acne head and shoulders, face wash for acne, best acne wash

No comments: