Monday, June 2, 2008

Most effective acne medication and calm bad acne

For many who gave low ratings, it was because they did not see a difference in their skin. Because the causes for acne are different for each individual it's not uncommon for some people not to respond to this acne treatment. The best thing about at least trying Proactiv is that there is a 30 day money day guarantee so even though you may need to try other alternatives (medication) you are not losing money in the process of finding what works for you.
A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin.
Prevention is always better than cure. If possible, start your skin care treatment before the signs of aging begin. It is much easier to prolong or slow the initial signs of aging than it is to try and reverse an already dry and wrinkled skin back to its youthful appearance.
intensiot.blogspot.com
tags: apply coldpack to acne redness yahoo, pregnancy acne on upper back, home acne treatment

No comments: