Monday, June 2, 2008

Best acne gel work overnight and home remedies for acne on the back

Another idea is to get skin care lotion that contains oatmeal for a great natural alternative for getting the acne to clear.
What can I do? Fortunately, you have options! There are many kinds of acne treatments available today. But first, you should try to determine the type and severity of your condition. Acne, like a person, is highly individual — it can take many forms, and have a highly variable response to treatment. The more you know about your specific form of acne, the more likely you are to find a treatment that works for you.
I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
lrstbirow.blogspot.com
tags: natural acne cures, can taking a triphasic birth control cause acne, acne wash peroxide

No comments: