Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birth control pills that help acne

« ...It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?...
...Wrong eating habits- Another deadly mistake most people make out there is with what they eat. Some people simply think the food they eat does not affect their acne condition and just put anything and everything in their mouth. You see junk and oily foods can actually worsen your acne condition and you might struggle to recover from it therefore it is strongly recommended that you stick to natural diets....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...(v) Burdock Root Seed (fructus artcii) - Blood cleanser and detoxifier as well as an important anti-inflammatory and anti-infective agent. Used for its specific antihistamine activity in cases of itching or eruptive skin problems such as cold sore outbreaks, acne and eczema....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how early will acne start during pregnancy, facial acne scar removal, does taking ferrous sulphate cause acne

No comments: